jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Wes Gets Stoned... Sort Of?

Well, the new Puddle of Mudd video for the song "Stoned" is very entertaining I think (I'd love to see this happen at my office) but my problem is, what the hell is Wes even saying? The MTV censors have apparently struck again, or maybe the record label decided this was best, but the word "stoned" is new completely mumbled (or maybe he says "get down" or something?).

Here's how it's supposed to go:

So check your attitude at the front door
I'm really getting tired of taking all of your shit while I'm sober
I'm thinking that I'd rather be stoned

See what you think:



Well, regardless... great song.

Puddle of Mudd will be on tour with Adelitas Way next month and will be apart of this summers “Carnival of Madness” tour with Shinedown, Sevendust, 10 Years and Chevelle.