samedi 31 décembre 2011

Good Night For Fights

Not only does the new season of The Ultimate Fighter debut tonight on Spike but they've got a fight card as well with 4 televised fights (at least) on UFC Fight Night 21: Florian vs. Gomi. I'm actually very excited about the top 3 fights on this card so I've got the DVR set as I'll be on the road.

* Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi
* Roy Nelson vs. Stefan Struve
* Nate Quarry vs. Jorge Rivera
* Ross Pearson vs. Dennis Siver

I really like Stefan Struve and he's won 3 straight and I can't stand Roy Nelson so that'll be interesting. I hope they stand up with Stephan's big reach but Roy is going to obviously try to get it to the ground. Nate Quarry is one of my favorites just because he likes to stand right in front of people and go toe-to-toe. Sure, not the smartest way to win a fight sometimes but damned if it's not fun to watch. And Jorge will probably do the same. I like Ken-Flo a lot too but Gomi is sort of a legend in the sport. This will put one of these guys right in the mix.

Here's your usual assortment of videos for the event: