lundi 26 décembre 2011

Saw VI Comes Home

Good week ahead, except for the predicted Winter storm. That better not mess up my week! Quickly, get the bread and milk! Um, anyway... UALR hoops tomorrow night (ladies) and Thursday night (men) and Paul Thorn live at the Rev Room after tomorrow night's game. If you know me very well, you know how much I love Paul. This will be about the 10th time I've seen him and he's always great. And women's hoops you say? Well, yes actually. Our women's team is VERY good and have reeled off 10 in a row while Chastity Reed averages 24.3 per game and is one of the best players in the country. You bet I'll be there.

I'm about to catch up on movie watching too, and some new ones will hit Red Box today that I'll be watching for. Here's the release list as I see it:

* Saw VI (horror) DVD

* Surrogates (Bruce Willis thriller) DVD

* Michael Jackson: This is It DVD

* Pontypool DVD (horror)

* Day of Fire – "Losing All" CD

* Living Sacrifice – "The Infinite Order" CD

* Taking Dawn – "Time to Burn" CD

* 7DayBinge – "7DayBinge" CD (this came out in digital format a few weeks ago... it rocks)

* MAG video game (PS3)

* Mass Effect 2 video game (X360)