jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Finally... Rampage vs Rashad Tonight

It seems like this war has been brewing forever, but finally tonight's the UFC brings us some serious black-on-black crime as Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and "Sugar" Rashad Evans hook it up at UFC 114. This grudge match is just 2 guys that flat out hate each other. I personally think Rashad is winning the verbal war and getting in the head of Rampage, or at least it seemed that way on last season's The Ultimate Fighter show. I'm also picking Rashad to win the fight.

Oh yeah, there are other fights too:

* Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
* Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
* Jason Brilz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
* John Hathaway vs. Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez

Let's see, I hate Bisping and love Duffee so I'm interested in those fights too, and Diego Sanchez usually brings it so that'll be fun as John Hathaway is no walk in the park. All-in-all a really good card and I wish I was getting the PPV.

Enjoy some hype: