lundi 26 décembre 2011

I'd Tap That!

From GQ Magazine...

I'd Tap That! 50 Beers to Try Right Now
Drink your way through this list and you'll instantly raise your beer IQ

Best Beers To Try Now Wine + Cocktails: GQ.com

My Thoughts: Definitely some good beers on the list, many I haven't even tried and a few that made me scratch my head (Tecate?) because I wasn't that impressed by them. But it's a great cross-section of flavors and styles and I think if you weren't that up on your craft beer and you took the time over the next month and tried all 50 you'd definitely find some stuff you'll like. I'd love to be able to do that actually.

Here's some I really like and/or have had my share of on the list:

Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Oskar Blues Old Chub
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Stone Old Guardian
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye
Orval
Founders KBS