samedi 29 octobre 2011

UFC 137 Vids

Wow, I really feel like I'm ignoring my beloved UFC lately. I swear I'm not though! It's just my Cardinals got them another World Series last night and since about mid-September it's been a roller coaster of a ride with that team. Man, what a post season! Best I can remember.

But the UFC goes on. One of the reasons I guess I'm not too excited is because tonight was supposed to be GSP vs Diaz but that got all changed up then GSP vs Condit then GSP off the card altogether and now it's a good card, but not a great one. Let's have a looksee...

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Nick Diaz vs. B.J. Penn
Cheick Kongo vs. Matt Mitrione
Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Roy Nelson
Hatsu Hioki vs. George Roop
Jeff Curran vs. Scott Jorgensen

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Donald Cerrone vs. Dennis Siver
Tyson Griffin vs. Bart Palaszewski

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)

Eliot Marshall vs. Brandon Vera
Danny Downes vs. Ramsey Nijem
Chris Camozzi vs. Francis Carmont
Dustin Jacoby vs. Clifford Starks

Good? Yes. Great? No. But you never know. Might be a great night of fights. Sadly I won't be watching it as I'll be out celebrating the Cards' win, Halloween and my (hopeful) completion of a half-marathon later this morning. It shall be a memorable, forgetful evening. But here's some preview vids just for you anyway:





http://fightnetwork.com/ - Fight Network (@FightNet) previews UFC 137 featuring B.J. Penn vs. Nick Diaz, Cheick Kongo vs. Matt Mitrione, Cro Cop vs. Roy Nelson, Scott Jorgensen vs. Jeff Curran and Hatsu Hioki vs. George Roop taking place on Oct. 29, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

For additional coverage of MMA, boxing and pro-wrestling check out www.FIGHTNETWORK.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/fightnet or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FightNetwork