mardi 11 octobre 2011

New Stuff

I have a couple of goodies for you.

First, Mushroomhead frontman Jeffrey Nothing is releasing his first solo album, The New Psychodalia, today. I saw it at Best Buy for $9.99 (surprisingly) and it's on iTunes for download at the same price, but over at Revolver you can hear the record, in its entirety to make sure you want it (you do). So click right here already!

Next, Chevelle has posted another new track called "Face to the Floor" on YouTube. They've revealed the title of the new album to be Hats Off to the Bull with a December 6 release date. The band is currently on tour with Bush and Filter, a tour I'd love to catch.


(c) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment

Lastly, Five Finger Death Punch and Evanescence both put out new CDs today. I guess I'll finally pop Sebastian Bach's "Kicking and Screaming" out of my CD player and check those out this week between horror movies and St. Louis Cardinal victory celebrations.

Out.