dimanche 16 octobre 2011

Bag of Bones Trailer

It's been about a decade since I read Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" novel and frankly I don't remember a whole lot about it except that I enjoyed it and it was sort of spooky. In December, there's a four-hour A&E miniseries starring Pierce Brosnan and Melissa George that looks like it'll be pretty cool that's based on it. I think it was originally going to be a movie but they decided to make it a bit longer and the mini-series will be 4 1-hour episodes... so I've heard. Anyway, Mick Garris (“Sleepwalkers,” “The Stand,” “Desperation” and the Steven Weber version of “The Shining” (which I really like)) directed from a teleplay by Matt Venne ("Fear Itself").

The story centers on a rich novelist who seems to be getting advice from his late wife as he helps a young widow in a custody battle with her son’s wealthy grandfather.

Check out this: