lundi 3 octobre 2011

Scream 4 On DVD Tuesday

Way back in April I did one of my guides to the Scream trilogy, as it were at the time. Click right here if you want to check out "This Idiot's Guide To The Scream Movies" and then come back here. I'll wait. Go ahead.

Back? Ok, well this year Scream 4 hit theaters (April 15h) and I never made it out to catch it for one reason or another but it hits DVD this week so I'll try to get my idiot's guide updated, just for you fine readers.

It didn't actually bomb but it definitely did way less that the first 3 films in the series. The US gross was just $38 mil (it costs about $40 mil) and added to the foreign gross of $59 mil gives it just less than $100 mil worldwide. 2 of the other 3 films did that in the US alone and the 3rd one got close. I don't know if we'll see another in the franchise or not.

But anyway, I like the franchise and will be picking up the new one. Here's the trailer and look for the DVD Tuesday: