mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Yes, There's a 3rd Lost Boys Movie

Your prayers have been answered I guess. Well, assuming you were praying for them to continue to run the Lost Boys series into the ground. But ah what the hell, I actually enjoyed the last Lost Boys movie, Lost Boys: The Tribe. I mean it wasn't awesome or anything but it was sort of fun at points. So here they go again now, with Lost Boys: The Thirst coming straight-to-DVD (duh) on Oct 5th. Corey Feldman and Jamison Newlander are back as the Frog brothers and hottie Tanit Phoenix stars as well, so I'll be checking it out I'm sure. Perhaps I'll revisit the whole triology, as The Lost Boys from way back in 1987 is still one of my favorite vampire movies ever. Here's more on the 3rd.

From Warner Brothers:

"A bloodsucking fiend is ready to party down vampire style and take over the world. All he has to do is slip ravers a new designer drug that will turn them into a rave-on army of global-dominating vein-drainers. But not if vampire hunter Edgar (Corey Feldman) has anything to say -- and do! -- about it. Joined by a cute comics clerk and a muscle-bound (especially between the ears) reality TV star, Edgar and brother Alan (Jamison Newlander) man up for a new hellaciously hemo-splattering showdown. It's the third Lost Boys movie. Quench The Thirst!"