mardi 28 septembre 2010

Hit Me

So sometime today or tomorrow it looks like the ole trusty blog will pass 100,000 hits. It took 3 years but I guess a couple of hundred hits a day sort of adds up. Anywho though, thanks for reading or stopping by or whatever and I'll toast a beer in your name. Yes, you. Give yourself a hug too.

It's been sort of slow on posts, I know, but hey I gotta pay the bills and lately that's meant working on Saturday and Sunday and about 18 hours yesterday. Joy. I'm needing things to return to normal, and they shall with a road trip to Memphis this Friday, a concert on Thursday night and Saturday night when I get back and some R & R around the house. I've got a book to review and several movie reviews in the ole noggin' waiting on me to vomit them out. And vomit I shall. And prepare for the annual Halloween onslaught of posts starting this weekend!

But today... new releases. Here's the goods:

* Mushroomhead ~ "Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children" CD

* New Medicine ~ "Race You to the Bottom" CD

* Slipknot ~ "(sic)nesses" DVD

* Soundgarden ~ "Telephatasm" CD (see blog here)

* Iron Man 2 DVD (see blog here)

* Get Him To The Greek DVD (comedy with Jonah Hill)

* Frozen DVD (see blog here)

* The Cleveland Show Season 1 DVD

* CSI Season 10 DVD

* Fangoria Fright Fest DVDs (8 New Horror Films From Fangoria... see more here)