samedi 25 septembre 2010

UFC 119 Tonight

Man, after skipping a couple of cards lately I suddenly find myself very excited and very interested in tonight's UFC PPV, UFC 119: Mir vs. Cro Cop. My thoughts are that there is really no "main event" status fight on the card, but there are a lot of fights that belong at the top of the card. Does that make sense? Let's say I see a lot of potentially good fights with implications on titles but there's not a clear cut huge fight here. Check out the card:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

• Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Frank Mir
• Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
• Chris Lytle vs. Matt Serra
• Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk
• Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

• C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen
• Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione

Some of my favorite fighters on there too, like Nogueira, Cro Cop and Sean Sherk and some possible future regulars like Ryan Bader, C.B. Dollaway and Matt Mitrione. Decent card... I'll be watching. Here's the usual assortment of videos: