mardi 14 septembre 2010

Mega Consumerism Ahead

OK, I know it seems like I say this every week (maybe I do, but hey I'm pretty excitable) but I promise this week's goodie grab is MASSIVE. So much stuff I'm interested in I'll have to be really choosey with stuff from an awesome new video game release and one of my favorite TV shows and a great country artist and the lead singer of one of my favorite bands solo and a 90s "super group" of sorts and... ah, just see for yourself. Here's all my picks to click:

* Linkin Park ~ "A Thousand Suns" (see blog here)

* Jamey Johnson ~ "The Guitar Song" CD (2 CD set... see blog here)

* Sully Erna ~ "Avalon" CD (Godsmack frontman)



* It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 5 DVD

* The Gracious Few ~ s/t CD (featuring members of Live and Candlebox, including vocalist Kevin Martin... see blog here)

* Thriving Ivory ~ "Through Yourself & Back Again" CD

* Weezer ~ "Hurley" CD

* Accept ~ "Blood of Nations" CD (new singer Mark Tornillo, 1st studio album since 1996's "Predator")

* Pantera ~ "Cowboys From Hell: Expanded Edition" CD (1990 album remastered, with bonus material)

* Fringe Season 2 DVD

* Prince of Persia DVD (action/adventure with Jake Gyllenhaal)

* The Twlight Zone Season 1 (Blu-ray)

* UFC 116: Lesnar v. Carwin DVD (one of the best overall cards of the year)

* Halo: Reach video game (X-Box 360 only)