samedi 21 août 2010

More UFC Comes To Blu-ray

I was scouring Amazon.com for news on new UFC DVD releases and found these 3 coming up soon (click to see enlarged pic):


I don't buy the full fight cards anymore but prefer these "best of" type collections. I'll be adding these 3 for sure, already pre-ordered the WEC one on Blu-ray. I don't know much about bottom 2 but here's what I have found:

UFC Presents: The Best of WEC
This title will be released on September 7, 2010.

The world’s premier lighter weight fighters compete in the WEC, and now’s your chance to see the best of the best that compiles 2008 and 2009’s most exciting fights. From the 2009 Fight of the Year between Ben Henderson and Donald Cerrone, to memorable battles featuring bantamweight superstar Miguel Torres, featherweight legend Urijah Faber, and former UFC champion Jens Pulver, this collection is a must have for all fight fans. Fights include: Torres vs. Mizugaki, McCullough vs. Cerrone, Faber vs. Pulver I, Torres vs. Maeda, Brown vs. Faber II, Cerrone vs. Henderson


UFC: Heaviest Hits: Best of the Heavyweights
This title will be released on December 7, 2010.

No info found yet.

UFC: Ultimate Submissions
This title will be released on October 5, 2010.

Take a look back at the greatest tapouts in UFC history from the most skilled submission artists ever to enter the Octagon! Ultimate Submissions includes highlights from 30 memorable fights!

I'll watch for more info and post it when I found out.