mardi 24 août 2010

Another Tuesday

Wow, when I ran this morning it was almost cool. Dare I say that? Yes, I dare. I love it when Fall begins to creep in and football season lingers. Even the little hints make me sort of ready, but I still hope it stays hot during the day long enough for a few more lake trips. No doubt I've gotten full use of the boat this year as I've probably spent at least 20 days just floating on the lake over the Summer. A few more is all I ask. It will be nice to go to the Traveler's game with Tulsa tonight and not be drenched in sweat the entire time. Plus my beer can stay cold for more than half an inning, always a plus.

Anywho... lots of cool new releases today, so check out my picks to click:

* Apocalyptica ~ "7th Symphony" CD

* The Showdown ~ "Blood in the Gears" CD

* Bad City ~ "Welcome to the Wasteland" CD

* Blind Guardian ~ "At the Edge of Time" CD

* The Sword ~ "The "Warp Riders" CD

* Lost Season 6 DVD (the final season!)

* Survival Of The Dead DVD (more of George Romero's zombie opus)

* The Simpsons Season 13 DVD (still one of the best shows going)

* Mafia II video game (PS3)