lundi 30 août 2010

Case 39 Trailer

I've seen this film classified as horror but really it looks like it will fall into the thriller category better... but what's the difference really? Let's call it a horror/thriller and be done with it.

It stars Bradley Cooper, who you know from The Hangover but us horror folks know better from the excellent movie The Midnight Meat Train. It also stars Renée Zellweger, who you know from lots of bad chick flicks but us horror folks know from the stinker The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre... unfortunately. So yeah, odd cast for this type of film maybe but this trailer looks pretty decent. I'll warn you though, this is one of those trailers that seems to give away too much. I wish I could unwatch it myself, but I like to go into movies knowing as little as possible so maybe it won't bother you as much. It's out on Oct. 1st and here's some info:

Official Site

Synopsis: A social worker (Zellweger) fights to save a girl from her abusive parents, only to discover that the situation is more dangerous than she ever expected.