mardi 31 août 2010

2 Of The Coolest Cats On This Planet

On August 28 a group of celebs and singers came to Little Rock for a Voices For Justice, a rally in support of the West Memphis 3. If you don't know... Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley are charged with murder based solely upon an error-filled and police-coerced false confession. So go to their website and read and do what you do... www.freewestmemphis3.org

So I didn't make it to the show as I was out of town, but among the performances was this one by Eddie Vedder and Johnny Depp that I wish I'd have been there for. If they ever do a Pearl Jam biopic, I hope Depp plays Eddie. This is awesome and surely worth the price of admission for it alone. The song is "Society" from the Into The Wild soundtrack.

I ask you, is Johnny Depp the coolest man on the planet?

That's rhetorical by the way.





Much thanks to user albawild for posting this classic.