vendredi 31 décembre 2010

Times of Grace Video

For me, the first big release of 2011 will be the new CD from Times of Grace, "The Hymn of a Broken Man", which comes out January 18th. The band features Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz and original Killswitch Engage vocalist Jesse Leach. My favorite work from Jesse though was with the band Seemless, where he made 2 excellent CDs before that band went their seperate ways.

“In all my life. I have yet to write a record that bares my soul as much as this record does,” Leach said. “Adam and I had a real spiritual connection while making this and I know that it comes through in the performances and lyrics. This record has our blood, sweat and tears flowing through it. It is painfully honest at times. In short this record is our catharsis.”

Here's the video for the first single "Strength In Numbers".