samedi 16 octobre 2010

UFC 120 Tonight! (sort of)

Well maybe it's not live tonight, but at least UFC 120: Bisping vs Akiyama from London is free! Yes, no pay-per-viewing on this one. But at this point you can surf around the net and see who won already, but you don't want to do that because it'll ruin it for you right?

Overall, I'm not that excited about the card so I'm glad I'm not adding $44.95 to my cable bill this month. Well I am, but just not tonight. I'd love to see Bisping get KTFO but probably so would most of the good ole red-blooded Americans. The Conduit/Hardy fight should be interesting too. Here's the main card:

* Michael Bisping vs Yoshihiro Akiyama
* Carlos Condit vs Dan Hardy
* Mike Pyle vs John Hathaway
* Travis Browne vs Cheick Kongo
* Claude Patrick vs James Wilks

And the usual assortment of videos: