jeudi 21 octobre 2010

Halloween Hootenanny Setlists

Oh yeah, I'm going see Monster Ball AKA Halloween Hootenanny AKA The Gruesome Twosome AKA Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie and The Murderdolls show tonight in Little Rock. I've been scouring the net for info and below is the latest 3 setlist from all 3 bands... all within the last week. Looking over some other setlists these seem to be the pretty standard songs they're blasting every night, so it's what I expect this evening.

As far as I know, John 5 (Marilyn Manson), Joey Jordison (Slipknot, Stone Sour) and Piggy D are in Rob's backing band. The Murderdolls is Wednesday 13 and Joey Jordison and I think Racci Shay from Dope is drumming. Alice Cooper's band features Kerri Kelli, who has basically played in every 80s band ever, and Damon Johnson (Whiskey Falls, Brother Cane). Should be a helluva night of music and blood and the macabre!