samedi 23 octobre 2010

Huge UFC Card Tonight

Now this is more like it! Tonight card for UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez is just massive. I'm serious in saying I'm interested and excited for the entire main card and ever the 2 fights on the preliminary card on Spike TV have something to offer for my tastes. Honestly, any of the 7 fights could be fight of the night. UFC has done their job promoting so many fighters that I'm familiar with all 14 fighters so there's vested interest. Their plan is working! I'll say this too, if there's a fight on this card better than the Billy Evangelista vs Waachiim Spiritwolf fight from last night it'll have to be one of the best all-time. Folks that was a 3 round war. Please Google for the video. The 3rd round was one of the best I've ever seen.

Predictions? I'm taking Lesnar to retain his belt, Shields to win, Tito to win and Thiago to hopefully beat up Diego Sanchez and stop him.

I woke up this morning and watched last night's Strikeforce Challengers 11 card from Showtime that I'd recorded, I'll mix in some college football all day, then end my night with this potential gem from the UFC. That's a bloody good Saturday.

Here's the card and the usual assortment of videos for your entertainment:

Main Card on PPV:

* Champ Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez (for heavyweight title)
* Martin Kampmann vs. Jake Shields
* Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago
* Matt Hamill vs. Tito Ortiz
* Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Brendan Schaub

Preliminary Card on Spike TV:

* Ryan Jensen vs. Court McGee
* Patrick Cote vs. Tom Lawlor