mardi 16 novembre 2010

Urban Tuesday

You know I'm a big fan of Keith Urban so I'm all over his new release. I've heard it all already of course and have several of the tracks downloaded but holding the physical CD in my hands is still sort of old-fashioned fun I guess. On a side note, as soon as Urban announces some tour dates next year I'm going to plan a few road trips. His are some of the funnest shows I've ever been to.

So here's your new release list. Check out the video game barrage hitting for the holidays, no less than 3 big game releases today. And speaking of big releases, between Keith Urban and Kid Rock there should be a massive battle of sales for #1 next week. I'll take Kid Rock though as he doesn't release his music to digital outlets, pretty much assuring himself of high physical sales. Smart dude that Kid.

* Keith Urban - Get Closer CD (3 bonus songs @ Target stores plus live tracks... see blog here)

* Kid Rock – Born Free CD (guests include Sheryl Crow, Bob Seger, Zac Brown, Martina McBride, T.I... see blog here)

* Halestorm – Live in Philly 2010 CD/DVD

* Velvet Revolver – Live in Houston DVD (2005 concert)

* Rascal Flatts - Nothing Like This CD

* Heaven & Hell - Neon Nights: 30 Years of Heaven & Hell — Live in Europe DVD (July 2009 show at the Wacken Festival in Germany)

* Disney's A Christmas Carol DVD (motion-capture Jim Carrey tale directed by Robert Zemeckis)

* It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Sunny Christmas Giftset DVD

* Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood VG (X360, PS3) (see blog here)

* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows VG (X360, PS3, Wii, DS)

* Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit VG (X360, PS3)