vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Prepare for Dead Space 2

Let me get a couple of things out of the way here. First, yes I'm too old to be playing video games. Second, shut the hell up and mind your own business. Thirdly, I don't play stuff like Wii Get Fit or the like.

For the last several years my favorite game on the Playstation 3 has been Dead Space, a third-person shooter, survival horror game. I put it right up there with Guitar Hero: Metallica and Brutal Legend as my top 3. So yes, I'm geeked about Dead Space 2. The expected release date I've marked is January 25, 2011, so obviously I have a few more months to be thrilled ever time I see something as freakin' cool as this new trailer. You may never enjoy "Ring Around The Rosie Again." Assuming you ever liked it in the first place I guess.

This looks awesome. Hell breaks loose at about 1:10.



Official Site Right Here

"The Church of Unitology and the government will continue to have a large place in the storyline. The game will begin in a hospital on board the Sprawl. Players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infection as it begins in the station."