mardi 23 novembre 2010

Black Tuesday?

Is that racist? Can I say Black Tuesday? I mean it's the Tuesday before Black Friday, so yes... yes I can say it. We are getting close to the annual shopping brawl, so there are a few goodies out today that I'm going to recommend. As for myself, I'm fully aware that Amazon.com matches most of the big deals on electronics all day Friday so forget the long lines and silliness and bless The_Internets. Oh, and the US Postal service.

Here's some good new stuff for ya, with a couple of hidden gems:

* The Expendables DVD (Sly Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture and a partridge in a pear tree)

* David "Rock" Feinstein ~ "Bitten By the Beast" CD (features one of the last recordings of Ronnie James Dio, on "Metal Will Never Die")

* haarp ~ "The Filth" MP3 (New Orleans heavy metal group, on Philip Anselmo's Housecore label)

* Yngwie Malmsteem ~ "Relentless" CD (vocals from Tim "Ripper" Owens)

* My Chemical Romance ~ "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" (see blog here)

* The Disappearance of Alice Creed DVD (crime/thriller with Gemma Arterton)

* Splatterhouse VG (PS3,X360... not for the kids)