vendredi 23 juillet 2010

The End Of Jigsaw Is Near

They debuted the new teaser for Saw VII aka Saw 3D at Comic Con this past week and of course I've got it right here:


The 7th and supposedly final film in the Saw series is due out Oct 22nd and I've not seen a whole lot on the plot. Here's a synopsis off IMDB and it's about the extent of my knowledge on it:

"As a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy, a group of Jigsaw survivors gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror."

I can tell you that Bobby Dagen is played by Sean Patrick Flanery and also on the cast list is Cary Elwes, Tobin Bell (duh), Costas Mandylor and Betsy Russell (Jill). Kevin Greutert is back in the director's seat, as he was in Saw VI, which I think is the best Saw film in some time. I like all the Saw movies though and plan on my annual marathon the week before this one drops, as always.

There's a website parked at Saw3DMovie.com but there's not a whole lot there yet. I expect it to pick up now though.