mardi 13 juillet 2010

A Big Loud Tuesday

So I finally added a couple of new movie reviews yesterday. Yes, it's a miracle. And a book review even. It's been a busy time around the ole Cracker Casa lately and I just haven't had time to read as much or watch the boob tube. That's Summer I guess. This blog has been getting mucho hits though in the last few months, with over 10,000 since the end of April. I may reach 100,000 at some point this year... ya never know.

It's a great day of new releases with an excellent looking new football game (can football season get here soon enough? I love baseball, but that soccer crap left a bad taste in my mouth) and a few CDs by some heavy bands that I dig leading the charge on this new release Tuesday. Check it out:

* Hellyeah – "Stampede" CD (see blog here)

* Korn – "Korn III: Remember Who You Are" CD (see blog here)

* Norma Jean – "Meridional" CD

* In This Moment – "A Star Crossed Wasteland" CD

* Soilwork – "The Panic Broadcast" CD

* The Bounty Hunter DVD (chick flick with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Anniston)

* NCAA Football '11 video game (PS3, XBOX, WII)