mardi 14 juin 2011

Evidence Looks Pretty Cool

Does anybody even remember The Blair Witch Project, which sort of got the whole "found footage" horror genre jump-started? I remember it, but I mainly remember getting motion sickness and also just plain sick of hearing the actors bitch and moan at each other for 90 minutes. I did think it was effective though and I liked the ending, but I was never a fan of that film personally. But hey, if that helped get movies like Paranomal Activity and Quarantine made then it was worth me getting all queasy from the dreaded shaky-cam I guess.

If that is your sort of thing then check out this trailer for an upcoming film called Evidence. It looks pretty wild (possibly a big understatement) and Dread Central is raving about it here, so I'm very intrigued.

Synopsis: Ryan is making a documentary on his friend, Brett, about camping for the first time. However, once they begin camping, they discover that there is a mysterious figure that is hunting them.

Starring: Ryan McCoy, Brett Rosenberg, Abigail Richie, Ashley Bracken, Risdon Roberts, Blaine Gray








Coming to theaters 2011