samedi 30 avril 2011

The UFC's Super Bowl!

Wrestling has Wrestlemania, the NFL has the Super Bowl, roller derby has... um, well they have something I'm sure. But this year the UFC has UFC 129: St-Pierre vs. Shields. And it's tonight. Oh my holy hell what a card from top to bottom, and it's all going to be shown! Yep, every single match is available. This is gonna be great. The biggest crowd ever too, live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Let's do this!

My picks? Well, I think Shields will give GSP a good fight but no way I'm going against GSP in front of his crowd. I like Aldo and Matyushenko too, and sorry Randy (easily one of my favorite fighters ever) but I think Machida will get back on his winning ways tonight after back-to-back losses to Shogun and Rampage. Fight of the night though? Bocek vs Henderson. I'll take Henderson. And that's just all on the main card!

Main Card (PPV)

* Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Jake Shields (for welterweight title)
* Champ Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick (for featherweight title)
* Jason Brilz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
* Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida
* Mark Bocek vs. Ben Henderson

Prelims on Spike TV

* Nate Diaz vs. Rory MacDonald
* Jake Ellenberger vs. Sean Pierson

Prelims on Facebook

* Claude Patrick vs. Daniel Roberts
* Ivan Menjivar vs. Charlie Valencia
* Jason MacDonald vs. Ryan Jensen
* John Makdessi vs. Kyle Watson
* Pablo Garza vs. Yves Jabouin