jeudi 21 avril 2011

Brian Welch Flushes

I scored some tix to go see Brian "Head" Welch (Korn's former lead guitarist) tonight here in Little Rock. I've seen him with KoRn several times back in the day, but this will be the first time solo. Decyfer Down and The Letter Black open the show.

I read Head's autobiography a few years ago (reviewed it here) and found him to be a really interesting cat and I admire his doing his own thing. His aren't the same views as mine (most people's aren't) but I can appreciate where he's coming from... more power to him.

Check out his video and song "Flush" below. He says that the purpose of the song is to inspire alcoholics and drug addicts to "get clean" and that "if I can encourage even one drug addict or alcoholic to get clean with 'Flush,' then the song has served its purpose."



(c) 2008 Driven Music Group