mardi 18 janvier 2011

After Dark Films Is Back!


You know how I love After Dark Films, and if you don't just click here. Once again though this year I'm left out on the real fun as this year's 8 new films hitting the theater just next weekend won't be coming to a theater near me it appears. Well, at least we're not on the short list yet. The closest is a mere 5 hour drive to Grapevine, TX. But hopefully my city will pop up on their website soon. I won't be hating on the people who get to see them on the big screen though, the lucky dogs. *sigh* Well, I'll have all of the DVDs in hand as soon as they're out anyway, just like the other 4 sets of "8 Films To Die For" they've put out. Giant movie marathon possible soon?

Here's the posters for this year's batch:


Again, go to their site for info on the movies. They did change it up a bit this year with all originals from their new venture "After Dark Originals". They're comprised of 100% original scripts and not from acquired, previously created films. A nice mix of paranormal, black magic, space aliens, psychopaths, vampires and the undead. The gangs all here!

Here's the nifty new trailer: