mardi 22 mars 2011

Spring Break?

Odd that it's called a "break" when I'm always busier than normal... but it's a good week. Had a huge beer tasting at the house over the weekend with UFC, hoops, Baggo, the first grilling of the season and of course lots of great beer.

Last night we hit a solid rock show with Valient Thorr, Iron Tongue and Cerebral Ballzy at the Rev Room. Crazy show. Tonight I've got a college baseball game between University of Arkansas and University of Memphis, my first of many, many baseball games at the park this year.

Then tomorrow morning I'm off to New Orleans for some time in The Big Easy eating, drinking and doing touristy stuff. Got a concert Thursday night at The House of Blues with Apocalyptica and We Are The Fallen then we should be at the NCAA tourney game to decide one of the Final Four spots on Saturday between the winners of BYU/Florida and Wisconsin/Butler. I'll be hitting all my favorite NOLA haunts and hopefully find some new ones. Headin' home Sunday.

Whew. Then the "break" is over I guess. Cheers.