dimanche 13 mars 2011

Foo Fighters: Back and Forth

If you love Foo Fighters like I do, in a few weeks on April 5th I'm sure you'll want to roll down to your local multiplex to see a screening of the Foo Fighters' new documentary, "Foo Fighters: Back and Forth," directed by Oscar winner James Moll ("The Last Days"). The movie charts the entire career arc of the band, from the cassette demos leader Dave Grohl recorded during his time as Nirvana's drummer through their rise to the top of the rock world.

Personally I can't wait as not only do I love their music but I find Grohl to be one of the coolest, most interesting people in rock. If you don't believe me, spend some time between now and April 5th checking out not only Nirvana and Foo Fighters but also Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures and the awesome Probot CD from back in 2004.

Here's a quick preview of the documentary: